Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Porsche Cayman GT4
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Does anyone know if there is a paint code for the matte black color on rims?
Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
2021 718 Cayman GTS 4.0 (On order; expected delivery in July '21)
54 Posts
It doesn't appear to even be an option. Did you mean satin black? That's XDK.

·
Registered
337 Posts
If you take a centre cap off it has the paint code stamped on the back. Failing that your parts dept will be able to give you the paint code but they do not supply touch up sticks for alloys.

·
Registered
2021 Porsche Cayman GT4
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you take a centre cap off it has the paint code stamped on the back. Failing that your parts dept will be able to give you the paint code but they do not supply touch up sticks for alloys.
Thanks. I went to my local Porsche dealership and the parts department person had no clue.

·
Registered
72 Posts
your parts dept will be able to give you the paint code but they do not supply touch up sticks for alloys.
Does anyone know where a touch up stick that matches the satin black wheels can be found? I just got a small chip in one that I would love to cover up.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Get some hobby paint, like Testors, at Hobby Lobby or Michaels, and you will find a shade that is close enough.

·
Registered
2021 Porsche Cayman GT4
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the replies. I’m thinking of changing the center cap to one with a Porsche crest.
Looking to paint the cap and crest satin black to match the rim.

·
Registered
2021 Porsche Cayman GT4
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I went to the parts department at my local dealership and was told not available. I keep searching. Thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts