· Registered
2,594 Posts
Page 271 of the Good To Know manual.

Vehicle -> Settings -> Volume ->
ParkAssist or Warning Signals

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Just purchase a 718 2017 year model with manual Transmission. Would you know if you can I increase the volume,as it seem a little Quiet form?
thanks I’m advance.
There seems to be no thing in the menu to adjust. Can anyone send me a link as I can’t find anything ?

many thanks
Did you check our owners manual? This kind of information, along with loads of other features people never discover, is usually covered in there.
yes checked owns manual doesn’t mention it , so seems like I don’t have this feature.

thanks anyway ?

· Registered
2,594 Posts
yes checked owns manual doesn’t mention it , so seems like I don’t have this feature.

thanks anyway ?
Did you get the hard copy of the owner's manual?????????? It is on page 271.

There are two places in the car to look, and I don't recall which is appropriate. They may both give you the same settings. One is by pressing the display lever forward. That's the lever under the windshield wiper control lever. If you don't have that lever then you access it by clicking whatever is the equivalent button on your multi-function wheel. The other way may be by pressing one of the buttons on the PCM or touching one of the icons. This is where it gets a little confusing. Some things are adjusted by touching the Options button, some by Set. You may have to start by touching the Vehicle icon.

I'm pretty sure on my car it is in the display menus and is accessed by pushing the display lever forward. But I may misremember.

· Super Moderator
2,538 Posts
Did you get the hard copy of the owner's manual?????????? It is on page 271.

There are two places in the car to look, and I don't recall which is appropriate. They may both give you the same settings. One is by pressing the display lever forward. That's the lever under the windshield wiper control lever. If you don't have that lever then you access it by clicking whatever is the equivalent button on your multi-function wheel. The other way may be by pressing one of the buttons on the PCM or touching one of the icons. This is where it gets a little confusing. Some things are adjusted by touching the Options button, some by Set. You may have to start by touching the Vehicle icon.

I'm pretty sure on my car it is in the display menus and is accessed by pushing the display lever forward. But I may misremember.
Remember also that some options are only available when the car is stopped and the engine off. Porsche doesn't want you 'optioning' your way into a crash.?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.