Porsche 718 Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks for the info!!! Very Interesting! - Quick Question...we know that under the right hand seat USA Passenger...there is space for the Amplifier such as bose...but do you know if there is similar space under the driver seat (USA Left hand side)?

Thanks again great info!
Every configuration is a bit different so you need to check your drivers seat cavity to know for sure. The space in a floorpan exists on all 991 and 718 platforms, but most of them also have electronics under the Driver's side. We still usually have enough room to add a small amp on that side like the Mosconi PICO 1. Here's a photo after we did some floorboard acoustic treatment in a 991:

·
Registered
2018, GTS, PDK
1,168 Posts
My take on all this.
my previous car - merc convertible had the full blown burnmiester thing. It was ok but if you know what I mean, but it was just ok.
my 178 has the bose, inmho I have it set up - for me - correctly and it is far better than what I had in the Merc.
I have the Boxster, Majority of driving roof down And honestly cannot complain about the standard and the volume of what I have. Even at full nutter pelt, it’s really loud enough.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts