Porsche 718 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks Sima, I have been using my AA for two long trips, no issues!
I found that if you plug your phone immediately when you get in the car, before PCM connects BT, it is not possible to dial a number using the steering wheel and MFD, only using the touch screen function.
But if you wait for PCM to connect first to the phone BT and then plug the phone into the car, you can use both options.

·
Registered
cayman 02/2019
3 Posts
[QUOTE = "simaservis1108, post: 216589, membro: 15864"]
Ciao a tutti i membri,

Dato che ho avuto una buona collaborazione con alcuni membri su questo forum, vorrei offrire i miei servizi qui.

Questi includono:

1) Attivazione di Carplay
2) Attivazione Android Auto
3) Attivazione della navigazione - se la tua auto ha lasciato la fabbrica senza di essa.
3) Estensione della licenza di Maps
4) Mappe aggiornate al 2020/2021 attualmente.

Strumenti necessari:

1) Adattatore D-Link DUB-E100 o Jue130 da USB a ethernet.
2) Laptop con Windows
3) Teamviewer
3) Scheda SD vuota
4) Il tuo tempo
5) Installazione dell'antenna GPS nel caso in cui la navigazione sia attivata in modo da poter avere la copertura GPS.

Facoltativamente possiamo anche eseguire un aggiornamento del firmware per la tua unità.

Se qualcuno è interessato puoi contattarmi tramite PM.
Durante il lavoro utilizzo Whatsapp.

Cordiali saluti,
Sima
[/ CITAZIONE]
Buonasera Sima, piacere di conoscerti
Sarei interessato al tuo programma di attivazione, sono proprietario di un cayman del 2019
Magari appena posso ti trasmetto info a riguardo il mio PCM
potresti darmi qualche indicazione piu 'precisa?
Grazie
[QUOTE = "simaservis1108, post: 216589, membro: 15864"]
Ciao a tutti i membri,

Dato che ho avuto una buona collaborazione con alcuni membri su questo forum, vorrei offrire i miei servizi qui.

Questi includono:

1) Attivazione di Carplay
2) Attivazione Android Auto
3) Attivazione della navigazione - se la tua auto ha lasciato la fabbrica senza di essa.
3) Estensione della licenza di Maps
4) Mappe aggiornate al 2020/2021 attualmente.

Strumenti necessari:

1) Adattatore D-Link DUB-E100 o Jue130 da USB a ethernet.
2) Laptop con Windows
3) Teamviewer
3) Scheda SD vuota
4) Il tuo tempo
5) Installazione dell'antenna GPS nel caso in cui la navigazione sia attivata in modo da poter avere la copertura GPS.

Facoltativamente possiamo anche eseguire un aggiornamento del firmware per la tua unità.

Se qualcuno è interessato puoi contattarmi tramite PM.
Durante il lavoro utilizzo Whatsapp.

Cordiali saluti,
Sima
[/CITAZIONE]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello to all members,

Since I've had a good cooperation with some members on this forum,I would like to offer my services here.

Those include:

1) Carplay activation
2) Android Auto activation
3) Navigation Activation - if your car left factory without it.
3) Maps license extension
4) Maps update to 2020/2021 currently.

Tools needed:

1) D-Link DUB-E100 or Jue130 USB to ethernet adapter.
2) Laptop with Windows
3) Teamviewer
3) Empty SD card
4) Your time
5) GPS antenna installation in case navigation is activated so you can have GPS coverage.

Optionally we can also perform a firmware update to your unit.

If anyone is interested you can contact me via PM.
During the work I use Whatsapp.

Kind regards,
Sima
i need to know your what app id'

·
Premium Member
1,217 Posts
Hello, I would like to have apple CarPlay and maybe GPS added. Have 2020 GT4 with prep for lap timer so I think it has some sort of antenna for lap timer?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Drove around quite a bit over the weekend with lots of stops in between. Randomly the car will ask to re-pair BT with my phone. It literally asks to confirm pairing with a 6 digit code. In the 5 hours of running around, it did that 3 times when I start the car again. Anyone experiencing this?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Interesting! I just submit my GT4 configuration to the dealer today. I am going to ask if I can change it again so that I can take out the overprice Navi and have it enable the AA & Navi by sima :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,217 Posts
Interesting! I just submit my GT4 configuration to the dealer today. I am going to ask if I can change it again so that I can take out the overprice Navi and have it enable the AA & Navi by sima :cool:
I wouldn’t do that... the normal port for AA or CarPlay is in the center console and if you remove it you’ll have only one usb in the glove compartment. If specking a car to your liking I’d say stick with the OEM solutions. This add on option is more for second hand vehicles and the new owner wants some of the convenience options added. This is a great solution for adding what was not OEM, but I personally wouldn’t use this option as a way to lower the costs on a new build.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Drove around quite a bit over the weekend with lots of stops in between. Randomly the car will ask to re-pair BT with my phone. It literally asks to confirm pairing with a 6 digit code. In the 5 hours of running around, it did that 3 times when I start the car again. Anyone experiencing this?
Yes. That happens sometimes to me. What I think might help is start your car, let your phone sync to your car, THEN plug in to AA. I'm not sure this is the answer. I just read something about it and when I tried it on Saturday, I don't remember this problem. That said - it was only one data point so I need to keep testing and right now, I'm telecommuting so not a lot of driving.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I wouldn’t do that... the normal port for AA or CarPlay is in the center console and if you remove it you’ll have only one usb in the glove compartment. If specking a car to your liking I’d say stick with the OEM solutions. This add on option is more for second hand vehicles and the new owner wants some of the convenience options added. This is a great solution for adding what was not OEM, but I personally wouldn’t use this option as a way to lower the costs on a new build.
I understand your point. The usb in center console will still come with the carplay option. We all know the navi option is kind of a useless expensive option. Just my wife so get used to see a map moving on the screen for any cars, that's why I put this option in to stop her complaint. If that hack not really work then I just ask my wife switch from Samsung to iphone in the future LOL

·
Premium Member
1,217 Posts
see below
I understand your point. The usb in center console will still come with the carplay option.
Correct, you only get the center console port with the CarPlay or maybe Connect?

We all know the navi option is kind of a useless expensive option.
Especially since Porsche can't seem to get their head out of their own rear and have a proper map overlay. Before the problems between Google & Porsche the system was fantastic and super easy to enter destination with search, but it hasn't worked for a very long time.

Just my wife so get used to see a map moving on the screen for any cars, that's why I put this option in to stop her complaint. If that hack not really work then I just ask my wife switch from Samsung to iphone in the future LOL
You can use Google maps exactly the same as the native Navigation system. Map with guided street view right on your Porsche PCM display! If you really want to save money, drop the Navigation option and stick with AA/CarPlay option. Maybe change the options up by keeping the AA/CarPlay and add the Burmester audio in place of the Navigation. Now that's a worthy upgrade!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I understand your point. The usb in center console will still come with the carplay option.
Correct, you only get the center console port with the CarPlay or maybe Connect?

We all know the navi option is kind of a useless expensive option.
Especially since Porsche can't seem to get their head out of their own rear and have a proper map overlay. Before the problems between Google & Porsche the system was fantastic and super easy to enter destination with search, but it hasn't worked for a very long time.

Just my wife so get used to see a map moving on the screen for any cars, that's why I put this option in to stop her complaint. If that hack not really work then I just ask my wife switch from Samsung to iphone in the future LOL
You can use Google maps exactly the same as the native Navigation system. Map with guided street view right on your Porsche PCM display! If you really want to save money, drop the Navigation option and stick with AA/CarPlay option. Maybe change the options up by keeping the AA/CarPlay and add the Burmester audio in place of the Navigation. Now that's a worthy upgrade!
Yup, it won't be our daily. We not going to drive the GT4 to some place that we are not familiar on. If we have to travel somewhere that really need help by the GPS then we will take the wagon. So we really don't need turn by turn navi. My wife just like to see a moving map on the screen that's it LOL.

·
Premium Member
1,217 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
81 - 100 of 101 Posts