Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my new Cayman , I had previously asked about 10mm or 20mm lowering and I opted for 10mm only to try and avoid scrapes in car parks and speed bumps etc . I’m very happy with the appearance, looks cool and when I change to winter wheels will help to clear snow and crud . Also happy with the GT silver colour . Now to drive it 🤘🏽
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
82 Posts
Got to love GT Silver, I'm 3 weeks into owning mine and just past 1200 miles so building the revs. You will not be disappointed. Enjoy :cool:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gorgeous!!! Congratulations! We waiters are living through you guys, who are lucky to have these in hand.

How do you like the drive?
It’s very different to my Macan S which I traded in . Will take a while to get used to it but it’s feels great , sounds great and drives great . Only thing I miss from the Macan is the controls on the steering for phone etc which the 718 doesn’t have

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
It’s very different to my Macan S which I traded in . Will take a while to get used to it but it’s feels great , sounds great and drives great . Only thing I miss from the Macan is the controls on the steering for phone etc which the 718 doesn’t have
yes, certainly different from a Macan! Glad you’re enjoying it.

The multifunction steering wheel is available on 718. Option code is 489. If it bothers you, you can always have it retrofitted. Not major surgery at all.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Tremendous looking GTS! I wish you unlimited miles of healthy smiles in your fabulous new steed.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Picked up my new Cayman , I had previously asked about 10mm or 20mm lowering and I opted for 10mm only to try and avoid scrapes in car parks and speed bumps etc . I’m very happy with the appearance, looks cool and when I change to winter wheels will help to clear snow and crud . Also happy with the GT silver colour . Now to drive it 🤘🏽 View attachment 36240
Congrats! Beautiful 718! I was 'this close' to going with the GT silver (such an awesome classic color). Enjoy!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Picked up my new Cayman , I had previously asked about 10mm or 20mm lowering and I opted for 10mm only to try and avoid scrapes in car parks and speed bumps etc . I’m very happy with the appearance, looks cool and when I change to winter wheels will help to clear snow and crud . Also happy with the GT silver colour . Now to drive it 🤘🏽 View attachment 36240
Completely unbiased, but GT silver is lovely - Enjoy it

·
Registered
2022 Porsche 718 Cayman GTS 4.0 PDK White (in Waiter’s Club)
35 Posts
Congrats!
GT silver looks awesome under lightings.
Waiting to pick up my white gts with -20 PASM next spring.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts