Porsche 718 Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Cayman GTS 4.0
864 Posts
Looking great!
Forget about the multifunction steering wheel. It's not even compatible with carplay.
I like being able to adjust volume with left hand roller wheel, while shifting with right hand. But then, not many care about music in these cars likes I do, and most pick PDK.

At least you can invoke Siri with left hand signal stalk button press.

Reactions: nadirkhan

·
Registered
26 Posts
Beautiful GT silver build! Enjoy for the holidays! I see you opted to delete the “GTS 4.0” decals. Did you also badge delete on the rear? I’m thinking of doing same, I like a stealth clean look.

·
Registered
2021 718 Cayman GTS 4.0
425 Posts
I like being able to adjust volume with left hand roller wheel, while shifting with right hand. But then, not many care about music in these cars likes I do, and most pick PDK.
Yup, the volume knob is handy and I programmed the wildcard button to skip to the next track. Not sure what else would be better on the wheel.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yup, the volume knob is handy and I programmed the wildcard button to skip to the next track. Not sure what else would be better on the wheel.
That is exactly how I use the wildcard button. Interestingly, Audi Q7 does not include a button on the steering wheel for heated steering wheel. For the Q7, I programmed the wildcard button to be heat the steering wheel.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Picked up my new Cayman , I had previously asked about 10mm or 20mm lowering and I opted for 10mm only to try and avoid scrapes in car parks and speed bumps etc . I’m very happy with the appearance, looks cool and when I change to winter wheels will help to clear snow and crud . Also happy with the GT silver colour . Now to drive it 🤘🏽 View attachment 36240
My kind of color - classy and classic. Very understated and it just oozes speed.

·
Registered
2022, Cayman GTS , PDK
6 Posts
Picked up my new Cayman , I had previously asked about 10mm or 20mm lowering and I opted for 10mm only to try and avoid scrapes in car parks and speed bumps etc . I’m very happy with the appearance, looks cool and when I change to winter wheels will help to clear snow and crud . Also happy with the GT silver colour . Now to drive it 🤘🏽 View attachment 36240
Nice

·
Registered
718 Cayman S 2018, lowered 30mm with TechArt springs, porschecrests on frunk and center cap shields
26 Posts
Love it!! You are going to have so much fun in your new land rocket!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts