Porsche 718 Forum banner
341 - 360 of 360 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Pics of your garage always make me smile...definitely pro level! I also sense that any second seven Nomex clad men will dash in, swap rubber, fill the tank, wipe down the windshield, and push you back out onto the track.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Lowered, Full Soul Exhaust, Cobb Tuned.

Wider wheels and tires next.
Looking good. I“m the guy that eyed your car from Arizona when it was up for sale. Been enjoying mine and just installed a few APR tune this week and Rennlist grills last week (gravel knocked out a condensor).

·
Registered
106 Posts
Looking fabulous! How's the sound? Will you notice the tuned aspect without tracking?
It was WAY too quiet before. It's pretty tame when not on it aside from very noticeable turbo whistle (which I loved on my straight piped 996 turbo from years ago). But it gets rowdy when you get on it. I love it.

Car is noticeably quicker after tune and power comes on much harder. Still getting logs and dialing in the tune as we speak but so far feels great. I need to drive it more.

Taking it up to North Carolina in a month to drive the dragon and the surrounding roads again. It'll be my first time up with this car.

·
Registered
2021 Boxster
705 Posts
Got my new GT4 this week, but we are also finally getting rain this weekend in Portland. So snug in the garage she sits!

View attachment 34699
All secure behind closed doors! Beautiful machine. Clean garage. You make us proud! Or, in my case, embarrass the heck out of me. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Great looking GT4! The more I see those wheels, the greater my desire to snag a set for our GTS (should it ever materialize). Congrats!

Reactions: Raven

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Yes she is. Luckily we were in the faster group and got to stretch her legs out a bit. Got a PCA track day coming up in a few weeks.
Knew she would! Enjoy track day and I'll look forward to hearing your impression of her behavior vs. your previous 911 Turbo. Cheers!

Reactions: Raven
341 - 360 of 360 Posts