Porsche 718 Forum banner
441 - 460 of 491 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Sorry............ I'm at home and my 2021 Cayman is in the shop...........AGAIN................so no photos. It's been there nearly a week this time and they have no idea when they will begin working on it.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Ugh, what's the issue?
Coolant leak caused by a bad valve. They let me look at at, but nobody knew what it does. I think it's the heater valve. It's "on order". But the malfunctioning camera which was a problem from day one is not only not fixed after 6 visits to the dealership, they have no idea how to proceed. They say they are coordining with the "field service engineer ", whoever that is, and will come up with a plan sometime in the unknown future.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
  • Love
Reactions: Robsx and Raven

·
Registered
21 Boxster GTS 4.0 - Night Blue
196 Posts
Nice car and a great pic with a nice perspective.

If you can stay away from the car for long enough maybe you can paint the garage! :p
Haha - you'd think I would've after almost 20 years. We're ready to sell it and downsize in the next couple of years, which has also prompted my wife to say "we should paint the garage"... 😆

·
Super Moderator
2,120 Posts
Haha - you'd think I would've after almost 20 years. We're ready to sell it and downsize in the next couple of years, which has also prompted my wife to say "we should paint the garage"... 😆
No, no, no.😁 Put the sale price up 20k and that'll give you lots of leeway for dropping the price 'cause the garage needs painting. Discounts sell stuff.

·
Registered
2021 Boxster
1,139 Posts
No, no, no.😁 Put the sale price up 20k and that'll give you lots of leeway for dropping the price 'cause the garage needs painting. Discounts sell stuff.
Or, you could raise the price of your home about 100k and say the Porsche goes with it. House would probably sell in a day! Just saying.......

441 - 460 of 491 Posts