Porsche 718 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
That's a bummer. Did the tow truck give you a ride to the dealer with the car?
@vhs — they did not, as it was rather late in the evening (around 12:30a). I got a ride the next day. But I will say I was extremely uneasy about having someone else have my car and keys overnight.

·
Registered
230 Posts
@vhs — they did not, as it was rather late in the evening (around 12:30a). I got a ride the next day. But I will say I was extremely uneasy about having someone else have my car and keys overnight.
Not only that, but I would want to see them offload the car too.I'd like to think that Porsche would source this out to a towing company that is experienced with low riding cars.

·
Registered
457 Posts

Before leaving on a morning drive to a local state park.

Reactions: JazzCatGab

·
Registered
966 Posts
Looks happy in front of its new garage. Or was it an entirely new dwelling for both you and the car?

Reactions: ArchiProf

·
Registered
457 Posts
Thanks! Just a new garage and workshop that is down to the final punch list before completion. We have lived in the house since 1996 but the new garage was a condition set by the spouse for getting the new Cayman. I think she was tired of us standing by and getting blankets and quilts out of the basement to cover her Volvo and my 981 every time the possibility of hail was forecast.

Reactions: JazzCatGab
81 - 100 of 116 Posts