Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Only program I would be remotely interested in is the "accelerate" thing. But holy smokes $500 one time fee and then $3000/month???
Doesn't make much sense to me! For that kinda money I could lease a Macan GTS and a 911 S at the same time...

·
Super Moderator
1,887 Posts
It's a copycat program based on the BOOK by Cadillac, which launched early this year. Here's a link to the press release ...

... and, according to the BOOK website, there is a waiting list for the service, which is $1,500/month and includes V performance variants (CTS-V, etc.).

I think Porsche's version is a bit pricey, but it makes absolute sense for frequent business travelers or those who, say, live in Atlanta but who physically don't live in Atlanta much. (Perfect example: a Delta pilot.) Atlanta is an ideal city for this service, too: Having a car is an absolute necessity. It's basically a rolling rental on retainer.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wonder if you can have multiple Porsches at once? Or is it just one at a time. If the latter then it isn't worth it IMO. If the former, well then I'd get them all and just rotate each day. :)

·
Registered
459 Posts
I wonder if you can have multiple Porsches at once? Or is it just one at a time. If the latter then it isn't worth it IMO. If the former, well then I'd get them all and just rotate each day. :)
With money almost anything is possible and so far they already are catering service towards having variety. Just depends on how much you want to spend.

Try $2,000 per month for the “Launch” tier of the program and you’ll have eight Porsches at your disposal. For the $3,000 per month “Accelerate” program, 22 models are unlocked. If the program goes well, Porsche will consider expanding it in other markets.
But it might take some time for multiple vehicles to be part of the service.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts