Porsche 718 Forum banner

201 - 220 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
last day in paid employment
Congratulations buddy. Any short term retirement plans?

WhatsApp sounds like a plan. Can we add Grasshopper too please? (I joke I joke I kid I kid)

17th sounds doable for me. Should have recovered from the jet lag of Denver by then.

·
Registered
309 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #203

·
Registered
360 Posts
Congratulations buddy. Any short term retirement plans?

WhatsApp sounds like a plan. Can we add Grasshopper too please? (I joke I joke I kid I kid)

17th sounds doable for me. Should have recovered from the jet lag of Denver by then.
just misbehaving

some more serious golf

annual pilgrimage to Le Mans

really fancy getting over to Stuttgart - road trip anyone?

proper driving trips - Scotland maybe

and NOT going to work - I have pretended to be a lawyer for almost exactly 37 years and I have had enough

oh and cleaning the car

Tim

·
Registered
582 Posts
17 and 24 as voted. Thanks Uz for organising. Let's keep our fingers crossed for snow. Allows me to report on the efficacy of the winter tyres ? ?.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ow, just found out tonight that my band has a gig on the evening of the 23rd. Late night and possibly a sore head for the next morning.

OK for any other dates.

·
Registered
360 Posts
nice birthday gesture from my work colleagues - 4 friends and my self off to Stuttgart in March - museum and factory tours booked

I did ask if food and drink included but apparently they know me too well and the present "only" includes flight, hotel, activities etc

and I thought I needed better friends

Tim

·
Registered
309 Posts
nice birthday gesture from my work colleagues - 4 friends and my self off to Stuttgart in March - museum and factory tours booked

I did ask if food and drink included but apparently they know me too well and the present "only" includes flight, hotel, activities etc

and I thought I needed better friends

Tim
That is so awesome!! Keep an eye out for the 718 Spyder for me!!!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
@718

Fellow drone diva.

Can you rename this thread to a general UK meet up thread?? Just makes it easier for new members to find us easier.

Cheers, see u soon
Uz

·
Registered
71 Posts
What's happening to the Super Sausage meet? I'm still OK for 10th or 17th.

The cafe's website does ask for advance warning of such events of a month or so, we are a bit late already.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #219
Mexican stand off /forum/images/718forum/smilies/tango_face_smile.png/forum/images/718forum/smilies/tango_face_devil.png/forum/images/718forum/smilies/tango_face_grin.png
?

Can I have the agreed venue, date and time please? I’ll create a new thread.

201 - 220 of 222 Posts