Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous build color combo!!! Enjoy to the max!

Incidentilly, what color is the face of your sport chrono gauge...and, is that the same color of the (shadowed) faces on the left two instrument gauges? Thanks!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what color is the face of your sport chrono gauge...and, is that the same color of the (shadowed) faces on the left two instrument gauges? Thanks!
Thanks, all 3 gauges are in optional Luxor Beige color.
This car was supposed to be in Miami Blue but Porsche discontinued this color so last December I scrambled to find another color, when I settled on this color I also changed other options, ultimately it worked out well I think. My seat belts are in grey-silver.

·
Registered
2021 Boxster
311 Posts
That car is way to beautiful for a parking lot! It needs an inflatable pedestal when out and about. By all the excitement the colors must be amazing. I'm taking everyones joy that you nailed a winner....... Woot!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Thanks, all 3 gauges are in optional Luxor Beige color.
This car was supposed to be in Miami Blue but Porsche discontinued this color so last December I scrambled to find another color, when I settled on this color I also changed other options, ultimately it worked out well I think. My seat belts are in grey-silver.
View attachment 32291
Luxor Beige instrument dials are perfect for your natural leather interior. Oddly, Porsche doesn't offer a Luxor Beige dial face option on the GTS...it's only available only on the Base and S.

Reactions: Olasek

·
Registered
170 Posts
So cool to have these striking builds on the road! Congrats.
Couldn't live with it personally because I'm not an all-eyes-on-me kind of guy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yasss! The world needs more espresso/cognac interiors, and the Luxor dials are the icing on the cake. Looks like you also got the leather steering column with cognac stitching? 👌

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice ride....I love these two tone interiors....waiting for my chalk/black...hehe. Enjoy!
Love the chalk! Was on my radar screen when I was building my 2020 Macan.
Yasss! The world needs more espresso/cognac interiors, and the Luxor dials are the icing on the cake. Looks like you also got the leather steering column with cognac stitching? 👌
Correct about the steering column!

·
Registered
2021 Cayman GTS 4.0
677 Posts
Porsche Austin and their "Hi Tech Motorcars" group hosted a show of vehicles yesterday. I got this photo of a Cognac / Espresso interior inside a Speed Yellow 911 with white gauges. (I don't think that combo works.) I wish Porsche had a better explanation of how "Natural Leather in Cognac / Espresso" is different, in its process, especially since they up-charge it further.

@Olasek, yours works a lot better with the Python Green and beige gauges. (When I was considering an S model, I pondered beige gauges to avoid the gray center gauge. – Thanks for giving a real world pic vs configurator renderings.)

Also, it was nice to see out-of-the-ordinary combinations of options / colors / customizations. A sea of black / silver / white would have been a bit boring.

I personally optioned my Cayman GTS 4.0 with black/beige/carbon fiber interior plus Porsche crest headrests. The interior had to be a bit more interesting to balance the otherwise sedate flat white exterior. Gloss black Carrera Sport wheels in gloss black (but with shiny unpainted portions) adds some zing too.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Options galore! I love the originality in this build and 6MT is icing on the cake. Congrats!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That is the same interior as my currently ordered 718! (Except I didn't want the Sport Chrono). Gorgeous! I also ordered the Luxor gauges, it's good to see them in "real life"!
Wow! Please provide pics when it arrives, what color is your top, mine is brown. Is yours MT too?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts