Yeah, I put deposit down (search forum for my post) in April. Got it returned in September. Went to Germany, did factory tour. They are making Taycans, Boxsters, 911s, 718 GT4s / Spyders in Zuffenhausen. I asked my tour guide about production delays. Caymans are being made in Osnabrück. My sales guy said he could not even select a 718 outside of the GT4 / Spyder in his system in September. Maybe in a month or so orders for that will be available?
I wanted to drive alpine passes while in Germany / Swiss for a friend's bday group thing in Sept but couldn't get the order done. So, I guess I will aim for a 718 and still do Euro Delivery next spring / summer. May/June would be ideal. Man, waiting for getting a build slot has taken so long, then to do Euro Delivery I'd want to wait until spring / summer for best driving weather. Then wait for it to ship to the States. UGH!!
So yeah, nothing locked!