Porsche 718 Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
So am I reading this right. There were only 56 boxster ts produced for 2021?
Assuming those numbers are accurate, yes. GTS up above mentioned his VIN wasn't listed, so it may not be totally complete. I will say that none of the VINs I scraped from other sources were missing, but again small sample size.

·
Registered
2019 Boxster GTS, Lava orange
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Chiming in that my recent build set to deliver next week's VIN was not in this info..
It may be that the vehicle needs to be sold and delivered before showing up.

·
Registered
16 Posts
It may be that the vehicle needs to be sold and delivered before showing up.
This shouldn't be the case, I found my VIN before it was loaded onto the ship.

In some quick testing it looks like VIN searches will return no results if the model year parameter/dropdown is set to a value that does not match the VIN MY. Not sure if that could be happening? The link I provided did have parameters appended.

Can those of you that haven't been able to find your vin try searching after resetting all dropdown fields or replacing the bracketed section in the below:

·
Registered
515 Posts
mb982 so cool. I used your links to compile the colors for the 391 2019 Cayman GTS's.

I only broke out transmission type for Lava Orange and Miami Blue.

ColorCountManualPDK
GT Silver55
White51
Black41
Agate Grey Metallic40
Chalk32
Night Blue Metallic30
Red Guards26
Miami Blue23815
Carrera White Metallic21
Jet Black Metallic21
Carmine Red20
Lava Orange17512
Yellow Racing12
PTS2
Total391

·
Registered
16 Posts
mb982 so cool. I used your links to compile the colors for the 391 2019 Cayman GTS's.

I only broke out transmission type for Lava Orange and Miami Blue.
Between you and mngreg we have color data for all 2019 GTS models now. Good stuff!

Since it seems like there are at least a few others interested in this, I'm dropping a link to a copy of the data sheet I used to compile T model data. I've dropped in color data for 2019 GTS models on a separate tab. If either of you have data classified by VIN let me know and I can drop that into the data sheet.
Google Sheets - 718 Data

If anyone else has time to spare and wants to add data (in the same format) to the full_data sheet, PM me and I'll provide some tips then add you to the editor list.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts