Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I said I was gone from the forum, but I'm still lurking...can't leave! Anyway, my most recent configurator test showed no PSE on either base or S. Anyone know what's going on?

·
Registered
701 Posts
I said I was gone from the forum, but I'm still lurking...can't leave! Anyway, my most recent configurator test showed no PSE on either base or S. Anyone know what's going on?
1st welcome back ;)
2nd I just checked and it appears that PSE for the 2019 model year is now standard on all model trims. Very interesting!

I also appears that base and S models received a $1600 base price increase. That's now $3000 higher then the base price of my 2017 718 Cayman. So I don't feel too bad that I had to pay $2890 for my PSE...

·
Registered
867 Posts
A lot of changes! PorscheConnect is "gone". It's now standard. The antenna system for the smartphone is now an option. CarPlay is only $300.

The MSRP of my car, with all the same things, has gone up by 1430 dollars. HOWEVER, that now includes PSE standard. If PSE had been in my configuration the car would technically be cheaper.

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
I just checked and it appears that PSE for the 2019 model year is now standard on all model trims. Very interesting!
Not surprised, I felt and still feel the PSE is an important part of the 718 personality, and, in my opinion, an overall great option.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I noticed the same thing. I thought I was on the Canadian site or something when configuring. I do wish the car came with PSE, but I’ll have my Remus exhaust today and will put it on this afternoon

·
Super Moderator
1,887 Posts
A few posts in this thread were moved to the '2019 Configurator live!' thread in the Porsche 718 Dealers, Pricing, and Ordering subforum for topical reasons. Let's keep the discussion on topic, everyone!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts