Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Here's my wife (laughing) as she exits a yellow school Cayman. She had just finished her session driving on the Atlanta PEC track.

Other than color, this car was identical to the white, base PDK Cayman we took delivery of (and drove back to NJ).

Attachments

·
Registered
557 Posts
This thread is a bit bare. I don’t have any great photos of my yellow 718 but here is one with it next to my green Boxster and black/ red interior Macan. I got red stitching to match the red calipers in the 718. I guess I like a little bling. I’m trying to talk my wife into letting me wrap the Macan in purple metallic.

It’s surprising how much bigger the 982 is vs the 987.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Fabulous pics of a great looking 718...thank you!

·
Registered
20 Posts
First post! Wont be getting a 718 until 2023 (BMW lease ends) but I've lurked long enough and want to contribute to the forum. I've noticed the RY thread needs some more love. And it just so happened to be the color of my first ever drive in a Porsche. Immediately fell for it.

Tire Wheel Car Sky Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Sky

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Vehicle

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Boxster
2,079 Posts
Beautiful! I love those 19" Boxster wheels. I'm planning on Racing Yellow or Guards red. I keep promising myself to not be boring. Also, Raven, I have to say you are legendary on the forum. I have read SO MANY of your posts and learned a ton of information. Much appreciated.
Awwww. Where do I send the cheque? Too kind...

I am but one of many well informed forum members here to help, learn, advise, etc. It's a team effort. But, thank you for the kind words....

Main thing with your new 718..... It's YOUR baby. Everything is about what you want. We all can't wait to see the results.

Merry merry all!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts