Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know others have posted about this before, and again I’ll also state it’s a nice touch you’d kinda expect from a premium brand.

The one thing I wanted to point out, maybe more for new/incoming owners, is the Porsche Roads app highlighted in one of the accompanied brochures.

I haven’t used it yet, but there’s roads inputted nearby my location (seems it’s based mostly/entirely from user input), which is neat, and it shows in CarPlay display too. Just something to look forward to, assuming it “works”/integrates well with CarPlay.

·
Registered
2021 Cayman GTS 4.0
885 Posts
What did you get? Seems to vary. I got a little book with pen and card (credit card shape) showing the VIN with my name and the car model.

Also got a "Production Spec" 8x11" nicely printed page with the car details and options, signed by Klaus Zellmer.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What did you get? Seems to vary. I got a little book with pen and card (credit card shape) showing the VIN with my name and the car model.

Also got a "Production Spec" 8x11" nicely printed page with the car details and options, signed by Klaus Zellmer.
I received it yesterday… about 1.5 months after car receipt. No 8x11 print for me, maybe a base-exempt perk? Haha. I received everything you did plus a brochure talking about various apps, etc available.

The upper trim buyers have to receive some perks I’d assume. I also didn’t get the production line photo during my TYD phase showing the full car either, it appears that’s reserved for upper trims too.

·
Registered
2021 Cayman GTS 4.0
885 Posts
Oddly, I have not received Christophorus. Picked up the car in November 2020.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
When I had received any Christophorous (or is it Christophorus?) I called Porsche N.Am. They apologized and gave me a second year's subscription for free. A month later a copy showed up. I and they needn't have bothered. I have found it less than titillating. Its best use is to curl up on the sofa with a copy and go to sleep quickly.

·
Registered
2022 Boxster 25 #618 / 1250
153 Posts
6 weeks into ownership and nothing has arrived as of yet.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Our pen arrived in the glove compartment when our BS was delivered to our driveway. Nice thought; however, the dome at the top of the pen's cap had been damaged and was a possible injury hazzard, so it was trashed :(.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts