Porsche 718 Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hi all, like many I forgot (knew nothing about it!) to add on the smokers package. I'd like it purley for the clean look. I see I can buy from Suncoast in the US but the shipping is very high. Does anyone know of a UK / Europe seller? Thanks
Go to the OPC and get the tequipment one,

·
Registered
595 Posts
Goes to show you that if you are specifying a build, leave no stone (option) unchecked!

I remember looking at adding footwell lights in my GTS, not even worth the effort, unless I had the Light Design option there was no harness there to connect to, problem was in 2016 on the GTS the LD option was not available!?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Revisiting this thread 2+ years after I started it, as I pulled my car out of winter storage this week and was annoyed anew at the semi-useless open mini-cubby in my center console. My strong advice to EVERYONE is to order the smokers package when ordering a new car. 🤦‍♂️

Great info in this thread on how to at least get a covered ashtray, but, like some others, I’m interested in the cigar lighter as an additional power source. I’ve already pulled apart the console once to install the GT4 shifter (like @Wine.O , can’t recommend it enough, transformed the shifting experience) and I am not eager to take it all apart again.

If I walk out to the garage three months from now and still wish for the cover and extra power source, though, then I’ll probably tackle it.

In the meantime, thanks to everybody who contributed the great information that’s now in this thread.

Reactions: Graustark
41 - 43 of 43 Posts