Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something about this colour strikes me.. Oddly enough, if this became an option, I think I wouldn't mind going for it. But the black accents are a must. Rubsytone Red... kind of looks pink though...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Seeing this and imagining it beside the Miami Blue makes me think of cotton candy. Nonetheless I think it's a nice colour, just not for me though.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Personally not a fan since it looks like a dark shade of pink to me but if you really like it, you could always wrap your 718 that color and peel it off once you're tired of it.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Personally not a fan since it looks like a dark shade of pink to me but if you really like it, you could always wrap your 718 that color and peel it off once you're tired of it.
Very true... that's the glory of wraps. You can try absolutely ridiculous colours and designs, and not have to be stuck with it for a long time as their not too expensive to get done. :)

·
Registered
459 Posts
I don't like how it looks on anything that doesn't already have an aggressive body and the 911 GT3 RS has exactly that, the 718, not so much, unless maybe we had a GT model to chose from by now. But even on the older Cayman GT4 I still wouldn't go that direction. Found this image that will help some of you decide:

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/578e6fcfb8a79b6ad9e1a469/t/579efbe09f7456e2431d222f/1470036978741/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts