Porsche 718 Forum banner
121 - 123 of 123 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 base Cayman
1,402 Posts
Don’t really think CA folk are welcome on this forum, tbh. Just something to keep in mind.
What is the basis for this observation? I'm not from CA so I'm not sensitive to any bias, but just curious. I live in KY, a place where some folks have 90-degree curves in the middle of their drag strips. A place where people from elsewhere are confused as to if bourbon or moonshine is the state drink. I don't get any bad vibes here about KY. I lived in CA for a few years when I wasn't at sea in the Navy. I have fond, interesting, and due to the fact I was there in the early 1970s, some very unreal memories of being there. It wasn't a great time to be in CA during an unpopular war, and yet, there were a lot of great vibes at the concerts I attended, and during one-on-one interactions with local natives. What's the buzz, tell me what's happening!

·
Registered
866 Posts
What is the basis for this observation? I'm not from CA so I'm not sensitive to any bias, but just curious. I live in KY, a place where some folks have 90-degree curves in the middle of their drag strips. A place where people from elsewhere are confused as to if bourbon or moonshine is the state drink. I don't get any bad vibes here about KY. I lived in CA for a few years when I wasn't at sea in the Navy. I have fond, interesting, and due to the fact I was there in the early 1970s, some very unreal memories of being there. It wasn't a great time to be in CA during an unpopular war, and yet, there were a lot of great vibes at the concerts I attended, and during one-on-one interactions with local natives. What's the buzz, tell me what's happening!

121 - 123 of 123 Posts