Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Has anyone had a good experience getting an aftermarket exhaust installed on their 718 in the SF Bay Area, preferably in the South Bay/Peninsula?

My 2018 718BS has the stock (non-PSE) exhaust. I'm considering the PSE install at the dealer because of the warranty and seamless integration with the PSE switch, but it's pretty pricey and probably not as great sounding as some of the other options on the market. My goal is a little more aggressive sound in general without adding too much or any more popping.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

Has anyone had a good experience getting an aftermarket exhaust installed on their 718 in the SF Bay Area, preferably in the South Bay/Peninsula?

My 2018 718BS has the stock (non-PSE) exhaust. I'm considering the PSE install at the dealer because of the warranty and seamless integration with the PSE switch, but it's pretty pricey and probably not as great sounding as some of the other options on the market. My goal is a little more aggressive sound in general without adding too much or any more popping.

Thanks!
Yep I've done all my aftermarket installations in trackspec at Fremont. John's the guy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts