Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
892 Posts
Yep you aren't wrong. It's not just the garage that's tight, but actually getting in. It's at an angle & I have to reverse on part lock as well. Been doing it for 25 years + now & fortunately I've not actually scratched a car yet, so fingers crossed (long before I had sensors on any of my cars too). :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Robh very nice. Did you lower your car? Spacers? Or is that Original ride height with or without PASM? That is exactly how I would like for mine to look. Cheers.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Robh very nice. Did you lower your car? Spacers? Or is that Original ride height with or without PASM? That is exactly how I would like for mine to look. Cheers.
..Hello yes, has PASM, h&r springs
W spacers see pictures. Car was done by Supreme Power Orange County, Ca. The car handles great, absolutely zero body roll..Completely changes the look of the car...sure gets alot of looks.

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
..Hello yes, has PASM, h&r springs
W spacers see pictures. Car was done by Supreme Power Orange County, Ca. The car handles great, absolutely zero body roll..Completely changes the look of the car...sure gets alot of looks.
.....Sorry pictures are upside down I'm not sure what happened

1 - 20 of 78 Posts