Porsche 718 Forum banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
19 CGTS and 15 Macan S
77 Posts
Upper garage where we keep the dailies. And then the lower is where i store my GTS, work on them and wash them.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Your garage looks amazing! Great job. Which floor tiles did you go with? I’m looking to redo mine soon and thinking about swisstrax.
thanks my dude! i went with RaceDeck. i had both samples of the RaceDeck and Swisstrax and they both looked the same other than the Swisstrax is a larger tile. Swisstrax did cost a little more but i got a discount from RaceDeck because i ordered alot for 3 full bays. these are the free flow design btw

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oh wow that's a cool garage you got there. And also a wonderful car. I defiantly appreciate your dream garage but I have got some other thing in mind. While yours looks awesome I was thinking more and more about subtiranian garages or multi level ones. I've seen a video somewhere in asia they have got carusel garages there. I would want to get my hand on one fo these. I was reading this article on here Welcome to GrowGardener - For Your Gardening Inspiration & Growth and it made me rethink my plot, I use too much space for parking and I could remodel the whole thing!

81 - 92 of 92 Posts