Porsche 718 Forum banner
101 - 120 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Boxster
1,456 Posts

If I read the header correctly it says "Share A Picture Of Your Garage"....... That is my garage........ :cool:

PS: The inside will be forthcoming. Just having some fun......

·
Registered
2021 Cayman GTS 4.0
884 Posts
Has anyone done stained concrete for their garage? You can do all kinds of swirly color combinations / marble effects. The epoxy flooring in my garage needs to go probably later this year and that is where I am leaning.

stained concrete for garage floor

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
I have been installing
Has anyone done stained concrete for their garage? You can do all kinds of swirly color combinations / marble effects. The epoxy flooring in my garage needs to go probably later this year and that is where I am leaning.

stained concrete for garage floor
I have been installing the modular tiles over the epoxy finished floor that I had done three year ago. This was a test to see how I liked it. Great for drainage and it doesn't get slippery when I wash the cars in the garage. Ordered more for the job, but this is a sample. I will be leaving a perimeter around the edges where it will be just the epoxy coating.

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Received the complement of tiles and finished one stall this afternoon in the heat and humidity. Looks much better IMO. The tiles proved to work well when washing the car. Everything drained to the floor drain underneath. The plan was to have them on either side of my truck, but I'll probably just add them straight across.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Chock full of mobile goodness...that's my kind of garage!

·
Registered
112 Posts
How are the diffusers working out, big noticeable difference in noise ?
Admittedly I havent really driven the car since then - working from home and all.

I picked them up locally, from a guy who had them installed on his 991 Turbo and he said they were amazing and cut down on the wind noise significantly.

I drive the windows down 95% of the time so I'm stoked to see/hear the improvement. I'll report my feedback here when I go on a drive - hopefully sooner than later.

For what its worth, I will be driving the car up to the Dragon and surrounding roads in North Carolina so I should be able to experience them big time then. lol.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Admittedly I havent really driven the car since then - working from home and all.

I picked them up locally, from a guy who had them installed on his 991 Turbo and he said they were amazing and cut down on the wind noise significantly.

I drive the windows down 95% of the time so I'm stoked to see/hear the improvement. I'll report my feedback here when I go on a drive - hopefully sooner than later.

For what its worth, I will be driving the car up to the Dragon and surrounding roads in North Carolina so I should be able to experience them big time then. lol.
Been eyeing aset. I was the install? I remember needing to take off the door panel depending ir it was a early model 718 or a late 718.

101 - 120 of 155 Posts