Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 588 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Have finally found time to take some photos of my Bucket List Car. What can I say, but thank my wife.
Looks great. Do you have paint protection film on the front of your car? The shine seem consistent across the body. I've never seen the film in person and "assumed" it wouldn't shine the same a paint.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Here are several from today.
This brings up one important point, people drive way too close to construction vehicles and wonder why they have certain types of imperfections in their paint.

Great pictures, keep it up. Looking forward to more locations if you have any in mind.

·
Registered
52 Posts
No, I do not have paint protection. We do have it on our Macan, but sometimes we wish we had not as if the the car gets hard enough with a flying object such as a larger stone, it will damage the film and no way to repair it. Touch up paint works fine for me. Your car looks great.

·
Registered
302 Posts
No, I do not have paint protection. We do have it on our Macan, but sometimes we wish we had not as if the the car gets hard enough with a flying object such as a larger stone, it will damage the film and no way to repair it. Touch up paint works fine for me. Your car looks great.
Thanks. I don't have paint protection either. I've looked into it.

1 - 20 of 588 Posts