Porsche 718 Forum banner

741 - 760 of 769 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Wraps nowadays are an amazing avenue for customization, individualization and self-expression. Your Metallic Energetic Yellow is one of the best examples I've seen.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Already similar pics on another thread for an introduction, but here’s my 2017 718 Cayman S. I recently purchased it CPO! Going in for paint correction, front end clear bra, and full-car ceramic coating tomorrow!
Photo Credit: @mercury_photography_fl

·
Registered
54 Posts
Aero package (y) Looks great! Mind posting your build?
Sorry, I do not get on the 718 Forum very often...Here is our build...it is on a ship making it's way to San Diego, but just got word 2021's will not be released till EPA certifications 09/31/20 :mad: So it is just going to be sitting at the port...www.porsche-code.com/PM4RWVA0

·
Registered
963 Posts
Sorry, I do not get on the 718 Forum very often...Here is our build...it is on a ship making it's way to San Diego, but just got word 2021's will not be released till EPA certifications 09/31/20 :mad: So it is just going to be sitting at the port...www.porsche-code.com/PM4RWVA0
Unfortunately the link you provided does not work for me. Would love to see your build.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Here's what a mysterious crashing sound in the middle of the night looks like. This happened a few months ago, but was just looking through my photos and thought I would share. Thankfully, the scratch on my Cayman's front bumper wasn't as bad as it looks in this picture.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Glad it wasn't that bad. I hate those wire racks. Had one collapse in my closet a few years back mainly because homebuilder lagged mollies into drywall to hold the support. I don't use them anymore. I'm sure you have fortified by now.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Do you live in a hurricane zone? That is some really hefty cross bracing on your overhead door.
I think all of Florida is a hurricane zone. Certainly was when I lived there many years ago.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Do you live in a hurricane zone? That is some really hefty cross bracing on your overhead door.
Yep I am in the heart of hurricane country unfortunately, South Florida. My garage as well as all of my doors and windows are hurricane impact certified.

741 - 760 of 769 Posts