Porsche 718 Forum banner

821 - 840 of 851 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
I opted for the Michelin Summer Pilot Sport 4S with my factory order, since I'm not tracking my car. This is also far better in rain conditions
In the U.K. we are not able to specify the make of tyres. You just get whatever the factory put on. If you get Michelins you are considered to be very lucky.

·
Registered
24 Posts
In the U.K. we are not able to specify the make of tyres. You just get whatever the factory put on. If you get Michelins you are considered to be very lucky.
In Canada, the Michelin Sport Cup 2 is standard. If I had opted for the GT4, and was planning to track it, I would have stuck with them (much better for track days)

·
Registered
490 Posts
That M2 Competition looks awesome 👍

·
Registered
161 Posts
Took mine out of winter storage briefly. My coworker and I who has a M2 Competition went for a drive to scout spots for some good photos. I came back with these two shots (I’m including the M2 shot as well, sorry 😜). I was pretty happy.
Sister car to my 2021 Cayman which arrived last week, including the wheel option. For some reason I thought the wheels would be a bit darker and the spokes not quite so thin; however, now that I have the car in hand I'm happy with both the color and how "open" the wheels look. I just finished a DIY Adams Graphene coating procedure. It was not difficult but it took the best part of two days with a lot of washing and wiping. The cost was essentially free since I used the left over juice from when I coated my Panamera which is a joy to wash now. The dirt literally rinses off, so I'm looking forward to that on my Cayman. By the way, this is typical winter weather where I live, so I've got that going for me.

821 - 840 of 851 Posts