Porsche 718 Forum banner
981 - 1000 of 1052 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Personally, I think the metallic and special colors available currently are the best choices Porsche has offered since the 718 debut. Love the adventurine green metallic! Your car looks amazing.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Ok guys, so, as nick ponting said in his iconic cayman T review: “here it is...!!” my first ever porsche, a 718 Cayman T, delivered two days ago. For me, a Porsche enthusiast since ever, who never thought I could afford one (here the cost is more than double), to own and drive this car is no less than surreal. I still can’t believe it each time I merely look at it in my parking space at home. First impressions from driving- for somebody who’s last car was an audi tt (not s not rs) this “thing” is obviously a totally different “being”. I love the sound of the engine (and yes I’m totally aware of the flat 6 vs flat 4 endless rivalry) and exhaust note. The car feels so firm on the road the steering much heavier in a good sense than in the audi and the looks the looks guys what a piece of art what a masterpiece no pics or vids can really capture and convey how imense and beautiful this car looks in real life!!
C1453D61-77F4-4F71-AA21-D1836DD8CC00.jpeg

·
Registered
2021 Boxster
529 Posts
Do you service the North Florida area? Super clean. Super beautiful. Robsx has better eyesight than I do. I can't find the white one......:cool:

·
Registered
80 Posts

Looks better in this video :) -

·
Registered
2021 Boxster
529 Posts
Another "Beast" joins the forum! Well done.... And welcome to our madness.... These cars are SO meant to be driven..... hard..... I keep telling myself I'm not going to do it but....."I feel the need for speed!" It will probably come down to physical restraints....... and padded rooms..... and heavy medication.....

·
Registered
2021 718 Cayman T 6MT in lava orange
7 Posts
Another "Beast" joins the forum! Well done.... And welcome to our madness.... These cars are SO meant to be driven..... hard..... I keep telling myself I'm not going to do it but....."I feel the need for speed!" It will probably come down to physical restraints....... and padded rooms..... and heavy medication.....
Thank you! I'll post some pics from it's inaugural Road Atlanta track day as soon as I get them.

·
Registered
2021 Cayman GTS 4.0
751 Posts
Hello from Auburn, AL! I just joined the forum after recently purchasing my lava orange 718 Cayman T. Here are a couple of pics of me breaking in the suspension on the "Tail of the Dragon" last month.
View attachment 33103

View attachment 33104
Lovely color choice to offset the verdant Deep South! And fitting War Eagle coloration... duh.

Reactions: YD718 and Kid_dr
981 - 1000 of 1052 Posts