Porsche 718 Forum banner
1001 - 1020 of 1052 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Boxster PDK
208 Posts
Porsche Elkhart Lake.jpg
Saturday our Local Milwaukee Area Porsche Chapter (Stein Lifters) hosted a Ride to Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin to enjoy dinner at the Lake Street Cafe and all the eye candy on display at the Concours Street Show. Here is a pic of Rich and me following some friends in the conga line on the way up to Elkhart Lake.

·
Registered
2021 Boxster
529 Posts
View attachment 33220 Saturday our Local Milwaukee Area Porsche Chapter (Stein Lifters) hosted a Ride to Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin to enjoy dinner at the Lake Street Cafe and all the eye candy on display at the Concours Street Show. Here is a pic of Rich and me following some friends in the conga line on the way up to Elkhart Lake.
Looks like TOTAL fun! Rock on Annie!

·
Registered
2021 Boxster PDK
208 Posts
I have to say I am loving my Porsche. It finally turned 1000 miles on Friday so I was more aggressively driving it on the ride Saturday. It is my fun car, not a daily driver, and it is just that.

·
Registered
2021 Boxster
529 Posts
I have to say I am loving my Porsche. It finally turned 1000 miles on Friday so I was more aggressively driving it on the ride Saturday. It is my fun car, not a daily driver, and it is just that.
You go girl! I'm 1/2 way there. Broke 500 k today. Can't wait for the proverbial 4k limit on the RPM to go away. And Bumblebee is my daily driver, my only drive aside from my trike and golf cart. To be honest using the Box as a daily is a literal joy. Today, for example was a food run. I received five "nice car" comments. That is in the grocery store parking lot. I don't recall getting that many comments on any previous car ever. And I've had some pretty terrific cars.
So, Annie, do you notice anything different at life above 4k? What are those big gears really like? Don't worry, I'm sworn to secrecy. I've worked a bit in Door County over the years and won't report you to the local constabularies. I promise! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2021 Boxster PDK
208 Posts
Well, in all honesty, I did bust the 4k rule on my first club ride a few weeks ago. I was already over 700 miles so I was less concerned and didn't push it. This was very limited and I didn't feel I was flogging her at all. I think the brakes are wearing in nicely and the car is somewhat more responsive. What I really love is the flat cornering and surefooted feel of the car. It is fun and exhilarating. The smile on my face is pretty much permanent. The PDK is AWESOME!! We felt really comfortable in the 18 way Sport plus seats. The bolsters are well made and positioned and we never felt tired or uncomfortable with about 3 hours of driving with 1.5 hrs very aggressive. Almost got the tires squealing on one turn. You don't feel as though your just sitting in it. It becomes a part of you. LOVE IT!!!!!:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

·
Registered
'21 Cayman PDK Aventurine Green Metallic
5 Posts
My dealer told me just to take it easy for the first 500 miles (below 4k) and then don't worry about it. I rolled over 500 miles yesterday and put the pedal down a few times and HOLY SH*%...a LOT happens above 4k! Here are a few 'golden hour' pics that really showcase the Aventurine Green Metallic.

·
Registered
2021 Boxster
529 Posts
Great photos of a really cool car. Woot! I like your locations. Booze and ruins..... And a beauty thrown into the mix.... Well done.....

·
Registered
80 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I do love Sapphire Blue - Shame it wasn't available on the 2021 GTS
It's a complete and total travesty...what was Porsche thinking!

1001 - 1020 of 1052 Posts