Porsche 718 Forum banner
1261 - 1280 of 1327 Posts

·
Registered
21 Boxster GTS 4.0 - Night Blue
616 Posts
One more from the return trip - who'd believe VA in mid june would be 64 degrees and no humidity on the parkway! What a great father's day, got to hang out with my dad, hang out with my kids and enjoy a nice drive on the BRP between the two!! And happy belated father's day to all the dads out there too!

Oh, and sunshine + the Blue Ridge Parkway brings out the blue in Night Blue Metallic :)

Car Speedometer Odometer Gauge Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
One more from the return trip - who'd believe VA in mid june would be 64 degrees and no humidity on the parkway! What a great father's day, got to hang out with my dad, hang out with my kids and enjoy a nice drive on the BRP between the two!! And happy belated father's day to all the dads out there too!

Oh, and sunshine + the Blue Ridge Parkway brings out the blue in Night Blue Metallic :)

View attachment 43581

View attachment 43580
Now that's one fabulous place to enjoy your Father's Day! Well done.

Reactions: makeadeel

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
It's funny, we used to have "Foamhenge" near Natural Bridge VA, but the artist moved it to Centreville VA. Foamhenge | CoxFarms
Foamhenge is a full size replica that is far more realistic looking than Stonehenge II (located in Ingram, TX), which is a 2/3's size semi-replica. Regardless, the trip was the sole reason for the drive, Stonehenge II was simply a goofy byproduct.

• Haha
Reactions: makeadeel

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've done the Exhaust Collar Mod on my 4.0 car, and here is the video my friend's son took of us on that back-road tour. I'm the silver CGTS4.0, directly behind the blue 718. You can see/hear me at the 13-second mark. When I saw my friend's son on the side of the road with his camera, I quickly downshifted so he'd get an audible treat for his effort (yea for PDK!). If the embedded video doesn't work below, just click on the "Watch on YouTube" at the bottom-left or bottom-right corner of the video window.
That's stock exhaust just with the collar mod?? (which my understanding is just basically leaving the PSE valve "open" all the time)

·
Premium Member
2019 base Cayman
1,999 Posts
So, I finally gave my wheels a good cleaning and before messing everything up, I stopped at the park for a photo shoot before I took a little run in the country this morning. So, look at the dang hubs and wheels! The front and rear pictures are just to be complete.
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood
Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car Wheel Hood

Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Hood
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Land vehicle Tire Car Wheel Vehicle

·
Registered
2021 Boxster
2,402 Posts
So, I finally gave my wheels a good cleaning and before messing everything up, I stopped at the park for a photo shoot before I took a little run in the country this morning. So, look at the dang hubs and wheels! The front and rear pictures are just to be complete.
View attachment 43861 View attachment 43862
View attachment 43863 View attachment 43864
View attachment 43865
Cay and wheels looks awesome. Even the center hubs align with the valves. You done good amigo....

1261 - 1280 of 1327 Posts