Porsche 718 Forum banner
81 - 100 of 359 Posts
The two most recent cars - 2012 BMW E92 and 2014 981 Cayman.

Attachments

Stealth vehicle....but there are baffles in the pipes...I sold it a year ago and it went to Germany....so fair trade.
I sold my Big Dog chopper (no mufflers) to a German guy who was in the states buying up motorcycles. I guess imports don't need to comply with whatever noise restrictions apply over there.

Merry Christmas and thank you very much for your service to our great country!

Every now and then I wondered what memories would have been with that 3500.

Thus, your story brought huge smiles. As a self supported student, I probably couldn’t have kept the Mas running for more than a year or two. Glad you fully enjoyed the 3500 GTI experience....and I hope your memories never fade!!!

Merry Christmas and thank you very much for your service to our great country!

Every now and then I wondered what memories would have been with that 3500.

Thus, your story brought huge smiles. As a self supported student, I probably couldn’t have kept the Mas running for more than a year or two. Glad you fully enjoyed the 3500 GTI experience....and I hope your memories never fade!!!
Merry Christmas to you ...a '62 3500 GTI just sold on Bring a Trailer for 200k...it had some issues too. I wish I could have found parts and afforded to keep it....honestly I'd not sell it...it is the one car I'd have of all of the many I've owned...for numerous reasons.

My early TR3.small mouth across the way at the neighborhood that has there own airstrip...a gent there owns this C119 (my first parachute jumps were from a similar AC)...he also owns a B24 WW2 Bomber that he flies into our airshow/car show weekend. This AC was used in the remake of 'Flight of the Phoenix'.
They o longer allow him to land here near his home as he was tearing up the strip....everyone has smaller private AC's.

My early TR3.small mouth across the way at the neighborhood that has there own airstrip...a gent there owns this C119 (my first parachute jumps were from a similar AC)...he also owns a B24 WW2 Bomber that he flies into our airshow/car show weekend. This AC was used in the remake of 'Flight of the Phoenix'.
They o longer allow him to land here near his home as he was tearing up the strip....everyone has smaller private AC's.
Those are two truly historic and beautiful vehicles. Thank you for sharing them both with us!

Bending a phrase coined by Jimmy Carter...I’ve looked on a lot of TR3's with lust (along with 3A's and 3B's). Their lines are just so sexy, I could never turn away. :devilish:

Sold the C7 for the C8... Hated the C8's fat butt! So I bought a Cayman!

This is my DD. 2013 C300 4Matic with the 3.5L V6... best car I've owned and will keep it until the day it dies. I can't find a new offering thats nearly as nice? Bought it in 2015 with 14.000 miles and STILL under the Factory CPO warranty (ends November 27th 2020) with well north of 100k miles. Just as solid as the day it rolled off the line and I swear that as the milage has racked up, it has become significantly faster?

81 - 100 of 359 Posts