Porsche 718 Forum banner
101 - 120 of 359 Posts
I thought I had posted here already, but looking back, clearly I haven't!

Two of my more recent and more interesting cars - the MOG is still with me - Oliver. Sadly the Landy was sold to make room for the 718.

I was fortunate enough to commission Oliver and more so being able to visit the factory a half dozen times at key points of the build. Quite the experience!

The 90 was a blast and enjoyed exploring the country side with it. However, I found that after a few years I wasn't using much at all and it was a glorified paperweight on the drive. I'm not one to keep something if it's not being used.

Two other cars from my past which I still think of fondly were my MK1 Audi TT (don't laugh) and my Pontiac Fiero GT fastback - I said no laughing! :) The TT was bought when it first came out and the Fiero GT was my first ever car. Sadly, no pics of it to show but what a car for an 18yr old.... I now feel old :)

I thought I had posted here already, but looking back, clearly I haven't!

Two of my more recent and more interesting cars - the MOG is still with me -
That Morgan is pretty glorious. I think you kept the right car!
I am involved with historic racing here in the US and I have several friends I race against who have Morgans. Great fun!

I was at Goodwood last September with a gang of racing pals and we did a side trip to the Morgan factory. I still have a little piece of wood scrap they gave me after the tour. My personal piece of a Morgan I guess.

Here's part of our MOG tour:

Morgan Factory Tour-2019

And here's other stuff we did during our trip:

Goodwood Trip

Had a number of M cars before my 718. If you can only have one car, the M3 is hard to beat in terms of performance, looks, and practicality. I’ll definitely be back in an M car one day but right now I couldn’t be happier with the Porsche.

Attachments

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Spoke
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Spoke

One that I have digital pics of and a favorite- 2001 Lexus IS300. One first gen car I lucked out on. Owned it since new and sold it in 2016 with about 115k miles. Still ran great and never had any problems. That 2JZ motor was fantastic. Oh, and speaking of first gen cars, the Jeep Commander behind it in the top pic was one also. Not so lucky with this one. Also bought brand new, it was a 2007 that had about 75,000 miles on it in this pic and we ended up selling it right after the IS300 as it started falling apart!

I took this picture of my 2013 MB C250 Sport on the day I washed it just hours prior to trading it in for my 718 Cayman S! Was definitely a champ of a car and did the job well in the 7 years I had it!

Then it was just time to pick up this beauty that I find more reasons to love each time I get behind the wheel!

101 - 120 of 359 Posts