Porsche 718 Forum banner
121 - 140 of 359 Posts
I took this picture of my 2013 MB C250 Sport on the day I washed it just hours prior to trading it in for my 718 Cayman S! Was definitely a champ of a car and did the job well in the 7 years I had it! View attachment 28883

Then it was just time to pick up this beauty that I find more reasons to love each time I get behind the wheel!
View attachment 28884
are you on lowering springs?

I love the Fiat Spider I got to drive one a few times at the dealer I worked for when I was much younger. Sooo much fun. I still look at them when they come up on BaT and am tempted...
Had two in the early 80’s. Fun cars!

Drove one while wrenching the other...rinse & repeat. The passenger door frequently flew open (on the metallic blue 1800) during hard left handers. I always forewarned everyone; yet somehow, they were always surprised when it happened...go figure. 🤣

Perhaps that door left the next owner and landed on the @duegatti lawn....well, it was in great shape when we parted.

Traded 2016 Corvette had z51 package did z06 grill, stage2 winglets, to be honest miss the sound ( catless xpipe and Magnaflow competition exhaust) and the power but absolutely loving the Miami Blue 718GTS

121 - 140 of 359 Posts