Porsche 718 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
I took this picture of my 2013 MB C250 Sport on the day I washed it just hours prior to trading it in for my 718 Cayman S! Was definitely a champ of a car and did the job well in the 7 years I had it! View attachment 28883

Then it was just time to pick up this beauty that I find more reasons to love each time I get behind the wheel!
View attachment 28884
are you on lowering springs?

·
Registered
581 Posts
I love the Fiat Spider I got to drive one a few times at the dealer I worked for when I was much younger. Sooo much fun. I still look at them when they come up on BaT and am tempted...
Had two in the early 80’s. Fun cars!

Drove one while wrenching the other...rinse & repeat. The passenger door frequently flew open (on the metallic blue 1800) during hard left handers. I always forewarned everyone; yet somehow, they were always surprised when it happened...go figure. 🤣

Perhaps that door left the next owner and landed on the @duegatti lawn....well, it was in great shape when we parted.

Reactions: CaymanMatt

·
Registered
101 Posts
Your 987 Cayman looks very nice and appears to be well sought after at the moment. My first Porsche was a 2.9 PDK 987.2 Cayman that I bought at 3 months old in 2010.

·
Registered
2017 Boxster 718S Graphite Blue
196 Posts
Some Aussie and USA V8 muscle for me... realised that the majority of 718ers here won’t have ever seen most of the cars below (except mustang and 300c), happy to take questions 🥸...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Traded 2016 Corvette had z51 package did z06 grill, stage2 winglets, to be honest miss the sound ( catless xpipe and Magnaflow competition exhaust) and the power but absolutely loving the Miami Blue 718GTS

121 - 140 of 152 Posts