Porsche 718 Forum banner
161 - 180 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Yeah, the seats were slippery but surprisingly good in providing lateral support for such shallow buckets!
Not for me. We had a nice semi-twisty road near me where I could take a particular corner at a substantially more than legal speed. First time through it, my cheeks ended up half onto the console and I was hanging onto the wheel. That's when I started using the belts.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Jeez! I had a 68 when I was in Grad School! (Not the SS...) 3 on the floor and drums all around! I looked the other day and could not find a photo of it...:confused:
Not having a manual was always on the 'to do' list of things I wanted to change. I did get a 454 big block in there with aluminum heads, 4 wheel discs, complete Hotchkis suspension and a number of other goodies. I actually bought it coming out of grad school (kind of - War College).

·
Registered
116 Posts
Some oldies here, 1981 Grand Prix LJ, 1980 L 82 Corvette, 1971 for 454 Corvette four-speed 2014 911 Carrera 3.4. Keeping the 911 to keep my cayman company

Attachments

·
Registered
Flat-6 Silver Sled
64 Posts
My first love, the 2004 WRX STI. I have beat the living **** out of this car for the past 17 years and only had to replace the fuel pump. It drives as well today as the day I drove it off the dealership lot. Second up is my 2013 BRZ because I wanted a rwd coupe. Finally sorted out the torque dip with an e85 tune and this little buggy is as close to perfect as it's going to get. Love them so much, kept them both! Cheers.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood
Cloud Wheel Car Tire Plant
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Land vehicle

161 - 180 of 228 Posts