Porsche 718 Forum banner

Share Pictures Of Your Previous Cars

72K views 358 replies 157 participants last post by  JRS 
#1 ·
Share Pictures Of Your Previous Cars With The 718 Community! :)

#224 · (Edited)
Only had this for a short while. Had to physically stand on the seat and slide down into it. So, the top was never on. The door sills came up too high. But it was very fast.... Scary fast....
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

Attachments

#227 ·
A 2011 Special Edition. 4 of 5.
Car Automotive design Gear shift Mode of transport Center console

Speedometer Vehicle Car Plant Automotive design

Trip computer Odometer Speedometer Tachometer Vehicle

Vehicle Car Hood Automotive mirror Steering wheel

You can sort of see the height of the door sills making it impossible for me to put my butt on the seat and swing my legs in. Hence the slide down method. Once in the cockpit it was totally comfortable with my 6'2" frame.

#234 ·
Absolutely love mine ..... So much that I sold my wrangler and kept it as my dd while I wait for my 22 bgts 4.0

I halfway think that after a few years I'll sell the Porsche and keep the spider.

Way less powerful of course but much lighter and just a lot of fun. With a Goodwin racing system one exhaust it sounds beautiful with the top down.

Just over 2400 lbs so feels go karty.

Of course I have an upgraded IC, turbo, and ph 3 tune so it's somewhere north of 200 hp now vs 164 stock

#236 ·
My 2017 GTI. Had a GIAC stage 1 tune, Bilstein B8 shocks, and Racingline springs.
Other previous cars(not pictured):
2015 Ford Fiesta ST
1991 Mazda Miata
1986 BMW 535i
2008 Mini Clubman S
2001 Audi TT Quattro 225
2002 Subaru WRX Wagon
1988 Mazda 323 GTX
1996 Honda Civic Hatchback
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

#238 ·
I've had many interesting (and some not so interesting) cars over the years, but these were my favorites (beating out a couple of BMW M cars, Supra turbo, etc.)

First Porsche was an 81 911SC

Second was a 94 C4 Widebody in Midnight Blue no less (they used the last of the turbo bodies on these cars to use up the shells as they switched production to the 993)

The MINI was the car I turned into a track day toy and probably the most fun car I've owned (though I think I spent more on the upgrades than I did on the car, and people always laughed at my brakes, but I always told them it was more important to be able to stop than go!). It also holds a place in my heart since I a) taught both kids to drive and drive a manual in that car and b) it was each of their "first cars".

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Automotive parking light

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Hood

#253 ·
my first Porsche still own it, daily driver, keeps the miles off my 718 Boxster, but honestly cant get enough of it, just keep taking runs in it 2 -3 times a day. Definitely made a lot of improvements to make it the car it is today. I think the best mod, was sound proofing the rear of the car, it changed the cars sound and feel, it feels more sophisticated and and enjoyable. Will never sell this one, its a lifer.
Car Cloud Wheel Tire Vehicle