Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m loving this new colour - I think it will be amazing. Lots of comments in other threads on suitability for a 718 and odd shading on the configurator depending on the model. But I have a different question....what colour convertible roof would you go for? Black - boring, blue - too blue, red - too much contrast? What do you all think?

·
Registered
2017 BXS 6MT NIGHT BLUE/CHALK
43 Posts
I’m loving this new colour - I think it will be amazing. Lots of comments in other threads on suitability for a 718 and odd shading on the configurator depending on the model. But I have a different question....what colour convertible roof would you go for? Black - boring, blue - too blue, red - too much contrast? What do you all think?
Blue

·
Registered
42 Posts
I ordered my Boxster Shark Blue and I'm going with black all the way for the roof. I just think it completes all the black accents on the car IMHO. Red works if you have red deviated stitching or red/bordeaux somewhere in the interior. Anyway, it's your car. If you like it, that's all that counts!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I ordered my Boxster Shark Blue and I'm going with black all the way for the roof. I just think it completes all the black accents on the car IMHO. Red works if you have red deviated stitching or red/bordeaux somewhere in the interior. Anyway, it's your car. If you like it, that's all that counts!
Yup - I have GTS package with red stitching seat belts and Rev counter 😊
Vehicle Car Steering part Speedometer Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Blue Hood Automotive design

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not for me that combo, but I like that you went for the carbon wheel! Got that specced on mine, looks better in your pics than I've seen elsewhere!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts