Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I replaced my springs with H&R springs, now my rear shocks are leaking and needed to be replaced. Anyone had the same issue and what shocks can I replace it with that's recommended with H&R springs?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I dont think I have seen anyone replace their shocks with anything aftermarket when using H&R springs. Not sure how many, if any, shock options exist. H&R springs are much too low IMO which is likely why your factory shocks failed. Personally, I would use this opportunity to replace with coilovers so you can lower your 718 to your linking and have matched shocks and springs.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I dont think I have seen anyone replace their shocks with anything aftermarket when using H&R springs. Not sure how many, if any, shock options exist. H&R springs are much too low IMO which is likely why your factory shocks failed. Personally, I would use this opportunity to replace with coilovers so you can lower your 718 to your linking and have matched shocks and springs.
I am thinking of replacing my suspensions with Bilstein B16 Damptronic when the time comes since it retains the PASM function with the coilover function of lowering up to -30mm (I think)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

1 - 5 of 5 Posts