Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else having an issue with pages loading very slow today? I can click on a thread topic, or any link for that matter, and I get a blank white page......... I have to click my refresh button to get the page to load in many instances. Wondering if this is "site wide" or just me. My other sites are operating/loading fine. Thanks.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Anyone else having an issue with pages loading very slow today? I can click on a thread topic, or any link for that matter, and I get a blank white page......... I have to click my refresh button to get the page to load in many instances. Wondering if this is "site wide" or just me. My other sites are operating/loading fine. Thanks.
Same issue here.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Barely functional. Let's see if I can post this successfully.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Yes, it is all seemingly better.

I suspect ads make a big difference. I don't mind receiving ads pushed to websites. After all, the website presenters need some way to pay for their efforts, and sometimes the ads can be useful. But they can be so dang invasive. Newspaper websites are the worst. Ads take over the CPU so badly that the web s i t e g r i n d s t o a h a l t. V i d e o c l i p s p l a y o v [Watch me now! Really. You need to! You just don't know it yet, but we do!] e r t o p o f t e s t u f f I w a n t r e a d.
Ads
Take
Over
The
Entire
Screen
Sometimes.
There are some newspapers I used to read regularly but now don't bother.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Site has been much slower than normal of late.
Today is the worst day by far.
I'm getting time out errors with FF web browser.
It seems exclusive to this site.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Site has been much slower than normal of late.
Today is the worst day by far.
I'm getting time out errors with FF web browser.
It seems exclusive to this site.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Still slow for me. This site is generally very slow to begin with; don't get me wrong, great site, happy it's here, happy to be here, but whatever servers or provider it runs on is noooooooooooooticeably slow.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I brows on the two device I mentioned and on my iPhone when I'm impatiently waiting somewhere for someone or something while out and about :ROFLMAO: Oh I pretty much only use Safari.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I don’t know. Every time I press a button, it takes an extra few seconds, for the site to start doing something. The delay is more in that initial connection time than in the time it takes to actually load the page once the initial connection is made.

Same across various devices and connection networks; iPhone, iPad, Mac, Windows, WiFi and hard wired connection at different physical locations and internet providers/networks.

This is happening 100% of the time.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts