Porsche 718 Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'm not sure of your timeline to sell but if you aren't in a huge hurry it would be worth your time to take a look at Bring a Trailer. I sold a 987.2 there recently and was very pleased with the auction process and final sale price. There is a deep base of Porsche knowledge there and plenty of bidders who will appreciate and know the value of the mods you have done.
Could you tell me a little on how it works

·
Registered
12 Posts
Could you tell me a little on how it works
It's pretty straight-forward, you submit a form with information about your vehicle along with some images for review. Bring a Trailer reviews your submission and replies back to let you know if your vehicle has been accepted for auction on the site. Once accepted, a BaT representative collects additional information and pictures from you and writes up a draft auction for you to review. Once that has been finalized to your satisfaction they give you a date for the auction to start. Standard auctions normally run 7 days if I remember correctly. Price to list a standard auction is $99.

If you go to the site you can look over a few auctions to get an idea of the flow once an auction is live. These auctions generally have a pretty lively discussion going and seller participation is crucial to the vehicle selling at a good price. The great thing about BaT is that it is effectively an enthusiast site, so vehicles like yours with some mods will get the attention and $$ they deserve vs selling to a dealer or outright to an individual buyer who may, or may not, know anything about your particular model of car.

Hopefully this helps...good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Just wanted to let everyone know the car is gone

I would like to thank all that have helped me with advise, links & pm's

She was great and amazing, she was stunning at all times. I will miss her for sure.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Replacement car for those that asked to see, she should be done in 2 weeks

21 - 24 of 24 Posts