Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New TechArt style front
carbon airblades for 718 Cayman and Boxster. Good quality carbon fibre with good fitment. Sold car before I could install, so never used. Pieces and just sitting loosely on car in pics for dry fit check. Comes with quality 3M tape for install. $350 shipped anywhere in Canada or US

·
Registered
59 Posts
New TechArt style front View attachment 31445 carbon airblades for 718 Cayman and Boxster. Good quality carbon fibre with good fitment. Sold car before I could install, so never used. Pieces and just sitting loosely on car in pics for dry fit check. Comes with quality 3M tape for install. $350 shipped anywhere in Canada or US
Where did you get that front lip? Looks subtle.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Standard one, not the pro. I added about 8" of 3M tape to each end, so the lip is taped flat to underside of bumper. Look closely at the above picture.

·
Registered
372 Posts
And the 3M tape... is that anything special or just a roll of 3M double sided tape off ebay?

Thanks for the info. This solution looks surprisingly good and probably provides a good level of paint protection of the bumper.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And the 3M tape... is that anything special or just a roll of 3M double sided tape off ebay?

Thanks for the info. This solution looks surprisingly good and probably provides a good level of paint protection of the bumper.
The lip comes with 3M tape along the inside edge, but you'll need another couple feet of 1/4-1/2 wide tape. Can buy at any hardware or auto store. Main reason I installed was to protect bottom of front bumper but it honestly looked pretty darn good and almost oem looking.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts