Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
83 Posts
Do we get these discounts, plus discounts for PCA, additional discounts for 718 Forum Members, additional discounts for Rennlist members? Asking for a friend. Oh, I also heard that if you say you like Mike from Soul PP, you get an extra 15% off.

So...
718 Rear Exhaust 15%
PCA Members 10%
718 Forum Members 10%
Rennlist Forum Members 10%
Mention you like Mike from Soul PP 15%
Total Discount 60%.

If so, take my money, I'm driving to Philly now!

285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do we get these discounts, plus discounts for PCA, additional discounts for 718 Forum Members, additional discounts for Rennlist members? Asking for a friend. Oh, I also heard that if you say you like Mike from Soul PP, you get an extra 15% off.

So...
718 Rear Exhaust 15%
PCA Members 10%
718 Forum Members 10%
Rennlist Forum Members 10%
Mention you like Mike from Soul PP 15%
Total Discount 60%.

If so, take my money, I'm driving to Philly now!
I appreciate that you like me, I do, but I believe it was the great philosopher Meat Loaf who once said "but I won't do that". :)

-Mike

·
Registered
8 Posts
It's time for our once a year sale - the Beyond Black Friday SUPER SALE! Our new Performance Exhaust and Valved Exhausts are 15% off while Bolt-On X-Pipe With Tips and catted and catless downpipes are 10% off. BMC air filters are 15% off. You can see all other products / makes that are on sale here. Let us know if you have any questions or need advice on modifications - we're here to help!

-Mike
Mike sending you an email now...was wondering if I could buy to lock in price but have you guys do the install?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts