Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Obviously it looks like a Miata. It is a Miata.

The Z4 is the same type of vehicle as the Miata. Simply because of that you should be able to find similarities.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Well, they're both in segments that speak to similar needs, just that the Z4 is the baller way to go about it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yje Z4 is bigger and far more luxurious than the Miata. In all honesty the 718 will be much closer to the miata than the Z4....

·
Registered
13 Posts
yje Z4 is bigger and far more luxurious than the Miata. In all honesty the 718 will be much closer to the miata than the Z4....
The MX-5 is a fun little cheap car. A Porsche it is not! The Z4 is a luxury roadster, a Porsche it is not. The 718 being a scaled down Boxster is a Porsche. Enough said :)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Wow it cleans up nice when you put some body work on it. It looks nice and aggressive. I wonder how much it would cost to get that installed on the Miata. I bet that it would be a substantial portion of what the Miata costs in the first place. Still could be worth it though.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'm assuming that all this was done in photo shop. That is some really good photo shop skills. Do they just do renders or do they actually build the cars as well?

I bet there will be some awesome body kits for the 718 as well. It seems like the kind of car that some people will put some money and work into.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I like that intercooler :D
Can't wait to hear what the new miata sounds like while N/A and what it sounds like when boosted!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How pretty is this coupe render, Mazda should absolutely take this into consideration. More importantly, so should Porsche ;)

·
Registered
459 Posts
Wow that coupe rendering is awesome. I'm even more interested in seeing what it will look like when people will modify it.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I like that intercooler :D
Can't wait to hear what the new miata sounds like while N/A and what it sounds like when boosted!
I heard that the Miata won't have a very impressive engine. I'm not expecting it to sound really aggressive or anything.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I read that the Miata Coupe would also get some body modifications as well. I wonder what exactly they would change about the body for the coupe version.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Not sure what that will be like
but going off of what they have done so far, I wouldn't be worried about how it will turn out.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts