Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know any details about the Sport Exhaust Option. The most I have been able to get from a Porsche Club of America video is the mufflers are sightly smaller and the Sport Exhaust "On" button increases exhaust flow. Thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi

here in this video there is the Porsche Engineer explaining a little of the Engine. Small part at the end about Exhaust.

Cheers

·
Registered
459 Posts
I suggest you don't jump into getting it right away, but that's only if you're also into going aftermarket. Only downside you might have to wait a while for aftermarket companies to pick up the pace. I just rather not get the sport exhaust and find out some aftermarket exhaust out there is better, to me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just got the Fabspeed - Porsche 718 Boxster/Cayman Streetsport Catback Exhaust System and it's absolutely awesome! It was $2385 out the door including labor at Reeves Motorsports in Tampa. Highly recommend!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Are you in a Boxster or Cayman? I'm contemplating it on our 718 Cayman, but worried about the drone as it's my daily commuter. I am also contemplating the factory PSE from Suncoast.

I'm in Tampa as well, and would love to hear that in person :)

Just got the Fabspeed - Porsche 718 Boxster/Cayman Streetsport Catback Exhaust System and it's absolutely awesome! It was $2385 out the door including labor at Reeves Motorsports in Tampa. Highly recommend!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Are you in a Boxster or Cayman? I'm contemplating it on our 718 Cayman, but worried about the drone as it's my daily commuter. I am also contemplating the factory PSE from Suncoast.

I'm in Tampa as well, and would love to hear that in person :)
I have the Fabsped Streetsport for two months on my 2018 718 Cayman base, and it's load, but sounds a lot better than the stock exhaust, or the Porsche Sport Exhaust in my opinion. With the sport chrono, you can adjust the droan if it gets on your nerves, but I love the sound. I get complements all the time, including from the dealer. Would I do it again...you bet. The carbon tips I got are different from what is shown on the website, but I like what I got a lot better. And I did notice a difference in performance after installation.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts