Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2017 718 Boxster, 2007 Cayman
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was watching all the car manufacturers driving their new models around the famous Nurburgring track in Germany. Its pretty cool to see all the performance cars like Ferrari, Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Porsche etc.. but there is one car that catches your eye, the new GT4 RS. It looks and sounds so much faster than anything else. Its almost like the video was put in fast motion. This car looks like it is Porsche unleashing the 718 finally. This will be the most sought after car next year. Mid engine magic with over 450hp. If you get a chance to catch some of the new videos released in June, we get a taste of this car. Watch how other cars drift and slide when pushed and then the RS comes around the corner at a higher speed glued to the road. Things that I pick up, is intakes from rear quarter windows, new wing, new hood, with intakes, and notice above front wheel, they are hiding something on both sides. Maybe intakes. Pretty amazing, cant wait for this one. I am sure it will be very hard to get our hands on one. But we need cars like this to dream of. More pics are available at Autocar

Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Hood

·
Registered
2021 Boxster
694 Posts
Rest assured: more than three boxtops!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts