Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Boxster (awaiting build slot) (DD)
36 Posts
Congratulations!!! 2 months? That was fast!!! Mind if I ask how long the process took?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congratulations!!! 2 months? That was fast!!! Mind if I ask how long the process took?
Once we decided on the car it took about a month (east coast US) to find a dealer with an allocation. That was mid-December. Once I put down a deposit they placed the order. They called in late Jan to let me know that car had rolled off the production line. Then I got a call mid-Feb that it was arriving at the dealership.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Once we decided on the car it took about a month (east coast US) to find a dealer with an allocation. That was mid-December. Once I put down a deposit they placed the order. They called in late Jan to let me know that car had rolled off the production line. Then I got a call mid-Feb that it was arriving at the dealership.
Looks beautiful! I still have 107 days...I’m jealous as ****!

·
Registered
2021 Boxster (awaiting build slot) (DD)
36 Posts
Nice!!! We’re working with a dealer here in the Denver area and they don’t have a build allocation yet, but I reached out to a few dealers in LA and Seattle, they said they’ll know more soon, so if I hear from one of them, I’ll ask our Denver dealer to trade allocations if possible since we’ve gone to the dealership a few times now and it wouldn’t seem right to go behind their backs and order it with someone else. With the Boxster being as limited as it is, not sure if we’ll get a discount either, but open to suggestions!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts