Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The press days of the 2016 New York Auto Show are all wrapped up, and although it was a somewhat quiet show with no real blockbuster debuts, there were a handful of significant reveals here.

The New York event has a tough time because it is the first show after the Geneva Motor Show, where Bugattis and Lamborghinis come out to play. Geneva is a hard act to follow. But still, here are the Top 5 debuts from this year’s New York Auto Show.
Read more about the Top 5 Debuts from the 2016 New York Auto Show at AutoGuide.com.

·
Registered
459 Posts
As nice as a lot of the vehicles were, keeping it related to the 718, the Miata RF was impressive. If i was in a position where the 718 was out of reach (financially) then the Miata RF would be it. But who knows, depending on how things progress for it over time with what Mazda has going over on its end, then the whole aftermarket part of the game... I could end up getting one.

·
Registered
157 Posts
The Miata RF is powered by a naturally aspirated 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine with 155 horsepower and 148 pound-feet of torque while the 718 makes 300hp. Unless the production model is substantially cheaper than the 718, I would still stick with the boxster.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts