Porsche 718 Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Dude, it's great discussing these things with you. First, we seem to be of like mind, and secondly, because you aren't afraid to go for it! And your car looks great! I'm caught in that aethetic vs. practical use vortex. I think it will be a win-win.

Reactions: BB718

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
It's been great talking to you. I have no fear in modding any car but I do have a rule and that's to keep it clean looking.

Lots of people will tell you not too mod and some will go as far as to tell you that the car is ruined now. But when I go out just for dinner or to a show, meet or even cars & coffee the car gets tons of compliments, from the really young kids to the super rich they all acknowledge that my little Boxster is different. I like to think it's somewhat rare.

So not only does she look good but she also has a few goodies to make her go too, at 400whp she really does fly

Do what you like and what makes you happy, you can't make everyone happy.

Don't touch it if you have a very rare collectible, if not have fun. Being stock is easy and boring, I always say dare to be different and standout from the rest

I wish you luck on all the parts you ordered, make sure you post pics

PS, I even made t-shirts & stickers of my car

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
TWL Carbon for ducktail and 3rd brake light cover

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Sad to say but the Boxster is gone.

I upgraded to 2018 Carrera S Cabriolet

I already dropped her with Techart springs, new BC Forged Modular Wheels, OEM sport design rear trunk spoiler, carbon front spoiler, side splitters, rear side vents with blades and rear diffuser.

I also added some carbon fiber to the interior to match all the carbon fiber on the outside.

Very happy how it all turned out

21 - 27 of 27 Posts