Porsche 718 Forum banner

241 - 260 of 286 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #241
Just a change in work .... basically I’m starting a new job in New Homes and don’t know if I want my cherished car sitting on a building site.... early days though... see you tomorrow ?
If you do, Taylor Wimpey have ** up my new house a treat, hope its working from them to sort all this out!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Saf - founder member of the poached egg appreciation club

Reactions: Uz718

·
Registered
198 Posts
That would be great, unfortunately you don't get many places stuck much further out of the way than where I am & even when you do they generally have far easier access to a fast road network. It does have its advantages though. I'm not aware of any reported crimes in the village since I've lived there & that's quite a number of years & I check the Dyfed Powys Police records regularly. It's so quiet that even the local hooker is still a virgin. :D
Chilli, we are looking into a welsh road trip the weekend of 28th September this year and wondered if you wanted to join us. Probably looking at a 2 or 3 night stay over that weekend. We really need some help with identifying scenic and quite roads. Should be about 6 ish of us who regularly contribute to this thread
Cheers

·
Registered
360 Posts
I thought my mates on the Le Mans WhatsApp group were active but this group is nuts - I put my phone down yesterday for 3 hours and missed 101 messages lol

Saf is on an epic European road trip right now and posting some glorious pics - very envious!!

Reactions: 718
241 - 260 of 286 Posts