Porsche 718 Forum banner

261 - 280 of 286 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
All - A Hemel Hempstead meeting is scheduled for the morning of the 25th August. If any UK members like to join a group of around 8 other forum members, please let us know.

·
Registered
595 Posts
We're meeting at 10 am at the Grove Hotel. According to their website, the address is: Chandler's Cross, Hertfordshire, WD3 4TG For Sat Navs use WD17 3NL.
Please PM me before the day if you want to coordinate a little more before hand.

·
Registered
41 Posts
We're meeting at 10 am at the Grove Hotel. According to their website, the address is: Chandler's Cross, Hertfordshire, WD3 4TG For Sat Navs use WD17 3NL.
Please PM me before the day if you want to coordinate a little more before hand.
Hi Nosmo.
messaging about tomorrow.
i wouldn't mind following a friend or being followed to the hotel.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hi Nosmo.
We are meeting at McDonald’s brick hill street at 9.am (Milton Keynes) then driving down the back roads to Hemel... obviously happy to have you there to meet us ... we also have a WhatsApp group if you wish to join... ? I think Cambridge is a hour or so away from Mk ... nice roads to drive over to us as well.... any problem just pm me ... ?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hi Nosmo.
We are meeting at McDonald’s brick hill street at 9.am (Milton Keynes) then driving down the back roads to Hemel... obviously happy to have you there to meet us ... we also have a WhatsApp group if you wish to join... ? I think Cambridge is a hour or so away from Mk ... nice roads to drive over to us as well.... any problem just pm me ... ?

·
Registered
595 Posts
Hi Nosmo.
Hi - Sorry for the slow response. I'm coming from Kent and won't be getting near Cambridge. Isn't it easier to meet us at the Grove?. I'll also PM you if you want to coordinate with us (there is a little Whatsapp Group) via phone

·
Registered
595 Posts
Had a fabulous morning with some of the UK contingent on the forum. What a laugh. Arrived early enough to lay claim on a nice parking spot for a chat, introductions to some joiners new to these meets and brekky. Next meet is a weekend in North Wales. Anyone on the forum in that area, please join us for some drives if you're free (some of the) weekend of September 27 - 29/09.

Also some pics from this morning below

·
Registered
360 Posts
it was our best meet yet - till the next one at IKEA

we had the range (for now) well covered with both boxster and cayman model ranges - base, T, S and GTS and even one plucky member with a manual cayman T which looked lovely in GT silver - very sound colour choice

shame the "style icon" saf couldn't make it

good range of colours too

on to the weekend in north wales (more the merrier for the driving days if anyone else can turn up), more meets and AJ to organise next year's euro road trip

we have a ridiculously active and vibrant WhatsApp group

any more 718 owners please join in

Reactions: 718

·
Registered
254 Posts
Y’all are too much!!! Gutted I couldn’t make this one. Looking forward to Snowdon. Any takers on here want to join us?

261 - 280 of 286 Posts