Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my ultimate cupholder I can’t get in place any closer to the seats then under the dash. Am I doing something wrong?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I have one in that area too. It's not convent for the driver to use. It's just secure storage until I get home. A better pic would help though. I'll see exactly where mine is in the passenger seat well.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
OK I took a pic. I think I have it landed where it would allow a cup or water bottle to sit on the floor if it wasn't wide enough to fit snuggly in the holder.

·
Registered
Lava Orange 2018 Cayman S
10 Posts
I have two in my passenger side, one under the net like in GTS18BGTS's photo and another closer to the seat with a couple inches gap. I wrapped the "handle" of them in foam tape before sticking them under the piece of trim to hold them in more securely after they initially fell out, so far so good.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK I took a pic. I think I have it landed where it would allow a cup or water bottle to sit on the floor if it wasn't wide enough to fit snuggly in the holder.

that would possibly work for the passenger, I wouldn’t put it on the drivers side , I’m back to square one.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm not sure, I have one on each side and they sit close the seats. Basically right over the floor mat lock tab. With it that far back I use it all the time on the driver's side and is out of way under my leg unless it's a tall bottle or drink.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts